I will constantly strive to deliver my business valuation and litigation services to my clients at the highest possible level of competence and will maintain a system of quality control that will insure this. I will further concern myself intimately with my clients' problems, utilizing my knowledge and experience to help my clients attain the satisfaction that comes with problems solved and goals achieved.
My desire is to attract clients of good moral and ethical fiber, respected members of the business community who will value my professional services.
I will never compromise my integrity to any client, to my own profession or my community.
It is my intention to grow. I feel that growth is necessary to maintain a better educational program and to keep up with the growth of my clients. However, this growth must be orderly and controlled so that the quality of service to my clients is not jeopardized.
My fees shall be fair and reasonable, according to the complexity of the assignment and the type of service I offer.
Consistent with my desire to be good citizens of the community and a positive force in my own profession, I will participate in various professional activities, civic organizations, and charitable causes.
In all, I hope to remain an organization that is both enjoyable and rewarding to work with.
Upon graduation from college in December 1975, I was employed as a staff accountant with a local CPA firm in February 1976. While at the firm, I passed the CPA exam in May 1977 and became a licensed CPA in the states of Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Texas.
After attaining the tax manager position with the firm, I left the local firm and became a partner with another CPA in 1983. I opened my own CPA practice in 1993 consisting of tax, accounting, auditing, business valuation and litigation services.
In 2012 I sold my accounting and tax practices to another CPA firm.
In 2013 I sold my audit practice to another CPA firm.
I hold the following certifications and credentials:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed with the States of Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Texas
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) credentialed with the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) credentialed with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Forensic Accountant (CrFA) credentialed with the American College of Forensic Examiners International
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) credentialed with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) credentialed with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF) credentialed with the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Registered Investment Advisor Representative licensed with the State Securities Boards of Arkansas and Texas
- Insurance Agent licensed for life, accident and health with the states of Arkansas and Texas